Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Favorite


This morning I was working on pulling up documentation from several years back and as usual the computer program took its lovely time... Processing..... Processing... the hand on the little clock above just spun around and around and my eyes focused like the pic.  Ugh!

I know today is Thursday and I should be talking about my favorite thing instead of my least favorite.  So I've been thinking on it.

Though I had frustration at work and it is bone chilling cold outside... I have a warm home and a loving husband who will listen when I need to vent.  He listens and then gives me his thoughts on the matter. He usually helps me get over the "thing" I'm so worked up about, either by helping me come up with a solution or showing me there isn't a solution beyond my way of thinking or facing it.

He has become my best friend over the years.  So today my favorite is my husband David.


We are friends, he and I.
I say scrambled, he says fried.
I wouldn't have any other way.
It is something to look forward to each day.
They say opposites attract, and I guess that's true.
Because there's a good balance between us two.
I love him and he loves me.
Together as one, we are and will be.
SParham 1/23 /14

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham