Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

katherines corner

Hello, since I'm at home today, due to icy roads I thought I'd share with you a blog hop I'm part of.  

It is Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.  You can find it at Katherine's Corner.com or just click on this link  http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=2168090895&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=3391399&link=aHR0cDovL2thdGhlcmluZXNjb3JuZXIuY29tLzIwMTQvMDEvMDgvdGh1cnNkYXktZmF2b3JpdGUtdGhpbmdzLTEzMS1nYXJhZ2Uv&frame=1&click=0&user=3300975

I have made a commitment to do better at participating and promoting this blog hop this year as it is a great way to learn new things and connect with other bloggers.

I will do my best to post a Thursday Favorite blog each Thursday.  Join me and let's share our favorite things each week.

My Thursday Favorite

Today my favorite thing is being home with David, Josh and Audre, in my warm house with a cup of hot java.

As I write, I look out my front window and see the ice coating everything in sight. The trees, the barbed wire fence across the road and the grass in the pasture beyond the fence.

It is suppose to warm up today and the ice start melting.  I hope so and plan to be back at work tomorrow.  I received a text about 30 minutes ago (11:40 a.m.), that a tractor trailer had turned over on the highway I normally travel to work (hwy 309) blocking both lanes.  My prayers go out to all who are involved with that accident and the others out on the roads today.

So warmth and family is my favorite for this week.

What's your favorite thing today?

Hugs,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. you are a doll!!!!! Bless your sweet soul, what a lovely bloggy friend you are. Thank you for sharing the hop with your readers. and Thank you so much for helping to make the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop so much fun Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham