Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just around the corner...

I'm glad it's the weekend! I'm tired and need to rest, decompress and relax.

I may not get the rest due to things that need to get done this weekend, but if I get them done that will be an accomplishment and in a sense I will get the relaxing and decompressing I'm in need of.

The New Year is just around the corner and I have thought about how I'm going to approach 2014.  I have set some goals and resolve to get them done.  I have tried to set time frames for each one, to help me stay on track.

I have made a list and will start with it.  I think this list will keep me busy all year.

Here's my list.

  1. Finish Log Cabin quilt by 01/31/14
  2. Make a new handbag by 02/28/14
  3. Finish UFO's (unfinished opportunities) depending on the size/detail of the UFO being worked on at the time, I figure it will take 1-2 months for each one.
  4. Lose 20 lbs. I want to do it right and not by some crazy crash diet, so I'm not sure how long this will take, but it will be something I strive for throughout the year.
Have you set goals or made resolutions for 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham