Monday, November 4, 2013

Good medicine

Hi, do you remember many several blogs back I had bought two, wool felt, bags from Hancock's on clearance?

I've had them stored away just waiting for me to do something with them.  I took one out today and decided I would try my hand at embroidery on it.  I know there is a lot of room for improvement but I think my first attempt isn't too bad...  :)



Since we only have 50 days until Christmas I thought I'd share a craft idea with you.

Need napkins for your holiday table?  Why not make some Christmas tree napkins?

These were made with 24 inch circles sewn right sides together, leaving an opening for turning.  Turn the circle inside out and stitch the opening closed.

Here are instructions for folding the napkins.



**************************************************
THANKFUL

It is raining this week but we need the rain as much as we need the sunshine.   So I'm thankful for the rain, the cooler temps and the color change in the leaves.

**************************************************

Since it's football season and I believe laughter is good medicine, here's a video I think you will enjoy.



Until next time, 

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham