Monday, September 9, 2013

Good day

This morning I decided I would cook an egg for breakfast.  When I broke it into the skillet I saw a heart shape in the yolk.


I thought that has got to be a sign of a good day.

It was a good day.  :)

I got to spend some time with an aunt and uncle from Florida, this evening.   It is always a blessing to spend time with family.

This afternoon, before I met up with the family, I pickled some banana pepper rings.   I was able to get four pints.  My house smells like vinegar but the peppers sure look pretty.  :)


Believe it or not, I have been able to work some on the log cabin quilt over the weekend.   I won't be able to work on it again until Thursday, but at least I've made a little head way.

As you know I like to visit flea markets and such on my days off.  My latest find is a  Better Homes and Garden sewing book.  It was published in 1974.  I like the vintage look of it and think it will look nice as a decoration in my quilting shop one day.


I will leave you with an inspirational thought.



God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham