Friday, July 12, 2013

What to do...

Fantastic Friday to you!

I went to bed early last night, around 11:00 p.m. or so... and anytime I do that I'm awake between 5:30 and 6:00 in the morning.  Well, I'm ready for work but it's not time to leave.   I thought about leaving early, since we are having a yard sale today, but then I remembered I couldn't clock in early, due to limited overtime at work.  What to do....

It's already muggy outside, or I would be out there with David, but I don't want to get all sweaty then go to work.  You know?

So here I am writing my blog.

We already have had several people drop by, even before it was time to start.   I hope that is a good sign for David and the kids today.  Hopefully it will stay busy and we can move a lot stuff out.

Tomorrow I will do my time, with the yard sale.


What is it about Fridays?  You know... that feeling of anticipation, and there's a spring in your step that was missing earlier in the week.  ???

Well that's it for now.   I will need to leave for work here in a few minutes.

Have a great day!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham