Friday, July 26, 2013

Remember?

Do you remember this song?

That is what was going through my mind most of this morning as the rain poured down at work. To top it off, at one point I closed a draw on my desk harder than I thought and a picture came of my cubicle wall and knocked over my cup of coffee.  My desk was soaked and so were a few other things.  I cleaned it up as quickly as I could but here is the damage that was left over.  I had to let a few things dry out.
my organizer
document to be mailed out
**********************************************
I looked at my calendar today and counted free days.  Free days are what I call when I have time after work or on the weekend to work on projects before Christmas.  I counted them up and have 79 free days to get the Log Cabin quilt, and any other projects I have, done before Christmas.   Yikes! I am going to have to dedicate some time on each of the 79 days to make sure I get done on time.
***********************************************
Weekend Comments Picture Cards


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham