Sunday, July 21, 2013

Changing Winds...

Do you ever have the feeling of changing winds in your life?

I do.   The last time I had that feeling was a few weeks before my last job position was eliminated.

I have that feeling again, only this time it is not with my job.

I've had this feeling for a few months, but it has gotten stronger over the past two weeks.   The Lord is preparing me for something and whatever it is, I'm cool with it, because essentially it is not about me but about God and living my life in His will the best I can.

******************************************

You know I enjoy the beauty of God's creation, well here are some pics.  I'm not sure what type of flowers these are but God sure did make them pretty.  :)




******************************************

FAT CAT?

I got this picture of Elvis the other day.  He happened to look up just as I snapped the picture.


******************************************

The latest from the garden.



******************************************

We started Vacation Bible School tonight.
   
We had 108 students for our first night and I thought that was an awesome way to start the week.  We will be having VBS through Wednesday.   Tonight is the only night that I am able to participate the full 2 1/2 hours of service as my job will have me going in late the rest of the week.   

We are teaching on 2 Timothy 1:7 and using the story of Paul as an example of how with God all things are possible and we can face anything.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. ~ 2 Timothy 1:7


That's all I have for now.

Here's wishing you a wonderful week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham