Thursday, July 18, 2013

A week of smiles

Hello, I trust your week is going good.

On this side it has been a week of smiles, laughter and good fellowship.   My brother-n-law Terry and sister-n-law Sandy were in visiting.   It is always a blessing to see them.  

We also welcomed our new nephew Mason, born over the weekend, and enjoyed seeing our great nieces and nephews.

Tuesday we had a "Girls Day Out" of shopping.  We hit several thrift and consignment shops.  All of us found something to take home.  I found a pair of slacks and a cute Christmas ornament.

One day this week, I received a package in the mail.   I had won fat quarters from a giveaway that Kris was having on her blog. You can check her blog out here  http://thequiltinggarden.blogspot.com/




Here are the fat quarters she sent.

I truly like them and am trying to decide what to make with them.




This evening the sun cast a orange glow in the sky.  I took this picture across the pasture in front of my house.

I also saw a single rainbow this evening but didn't get a picture of it but one of my friends on Facebook got a picture of a double rainbow.  You don't see many double rainbows.



Until next time...
God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham