Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Treasures...

Good morning,

The new job is going good.  There is a lot to learn, but each day is getting easier.

Yesterday morning, I saw a beautiful sunset in my rear view mirror.   It was the first time I've seen a sun rise in a long time.

I visited with my parents after work and on the way home, around 8:30, I saw the moon in the sky.  It was a sliver turned up as if it were a smile.

As I drove home, I thought about the sunrise and the moon smile and was reminded of how God gives us treasures every day.

♣ ♣ ♣
I thought I'd share some St. Patrick's day crafts with you today.   Just click the picture, then click it again when it pulls up to get to the instructions.

Source: lilluna.com via Sonia on Pinterest


♣ ♣ ♣

Have a great day!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham