Friday, March 8, 2013

Days ahead...

I contemplate my days ahead.

This weekend we will be meeting a potential new pastor for our church.   I look forward to meeting him and his family and to the future of our church.  The Lord has been moving us forward and as long as we stay focused on His will and not ours, I know it will be a blessing.

I'm also looking forward to starting my new job on Monday.  I thought I would be very nervous about it, but I'm not very much yet, then again it's not Monday yet either.  :)   I'm confident, that is where I'm supposed to be next, so I'm leaving it in God's hands and trusting Him to give me the calmness and peace I will need  Monday morning.

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.  For the LORD shall be thy confidence and shall keep thy foot from being taken. ~ Proverbs 3:25-26

♣ ♣ ♣

This month celebrates the "luck of the Irish".  I plan to post something about St. Patrick's Day on each post I do this month.

St. Patrick's Day falls on Sunday, this year.   I'll be sure to be wearing the green in some form or fashion.  I know it doesn't make a hill of beans difference if I wear the green or not but I do, just the same.   It's one of the things I grew up with.

♣ ♣ ♣

That's all I have for now.

Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham