Friday, February 1, 2013

Short and sweet...

Hello,
how are you doing?  I hope all is going well for you and yours.

I've been side tracked from the table cloth I've been working on.  I did work on it, some yesterday.  I hope to finish it tomorrow.

Today, I noticed the bananas were getting soft, so I baked a banana bread.  Yum!

While the bread baked, I crocheted a little owl.

I named him Olly.

Meet little Olly, the baby snow owl.

My son told me, "Mom, you know if you name them, you're going to get attached to them."   LOL  :0)


Until next time,
God bless and keep you,
Sonia


May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.
- Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham