Friday, February 8, 2013

Really?

Have you ever read something that made you wonder what circumstance caused the need to type such information?

My hair dryer went out and I had to buy a new one.   The new dryer had a button on it that my old dyer didn't have.  So I read through the little pamphlet that came with the dryer to find out what the button is for (it was a cold shot button).

Anyway, as I read through the pamphlet I see this warning: Never use while sleeping.



Really?








♥ ♥ ♥

This evening, I attended a Ladies Bible Study by Andrea Lennon. The study was titled "Walking With God".   It was a good meeting.  Andrea does an awesome job and gives all credit to the Lord for her ministry.

She is also having another session tomorrow, Saturday, morning from 9:00 a.m. - Noon, at First Baptist in Paris, AR.   I won't be able to make that session but plan to study the rest of her lesson, using the handout she gave this evening.

If you need a rekindling of your walk with the Lord or an uplifting in your faith, you can check out Andrea's ministry at the following resources.

True Vine Ministry
Andrea Lennon
https://twitter.com/AndreaJLennon


♥ ♥ ♥

VALENTINE
~above all things, remember God loves you~

Source: twelveoeight.blogspot.com via Helen on Pinterest

For this valentine craft, click on the picture and when it pulls up again, click on it and it will take you to the instructions.

♥ ♥ ♥

Before I sign off ~ Please remember those in the Northeastern part of our country, going through the winter storm Nemo, in your prayers.

Here's wishing you a good weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia











4 comments:

  1. I love what they have to say on package information...I read it for a good laugh!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prayers for the east they will need it.
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it totally cracked me up. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham