Saturday, February 23, 2013

Come on Spring!

This month is almost over and I'm ready for Spring.  

I was in Hobby Lobby earlier buying fabric for the Log Cabin w/Chain quilt, I've mentioned in previous blogs.   While I was there, I bought items to make this wreath.  I thought it would be nice to hang on my front door welcoming or wishing Spring to be here soon.  :)




I've been ready for Spring, since my hubby gave me my Valentine card.  It had Spring flowers on it.  :)

I read a quote today that I thought would fit in with today's blog.

"If spring came but once in a century instead of once a year, or burst forth with the sound of an earthquake, and not in silence, what wonder and expectation there would be in all hearts to behold the miraculous change.~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow"

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. Snow here, and coming down hard. I love to watch all the new growth in spring. It gives me hope, especially now that I live up north, instead of in Tx or Ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, not snowing here, but very chilly I totally know what you mean. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham