Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunset behind us

As I sit here chilling...literally...with a hot cup of joe, I'm glad I'm able to enjoy it.  I have been down with a sick stomach.  I finally started feeling better this afternoon.

After being cooped up in the house for a few days, I was ready to get out.  So, my hubby, daughter and I went to an antique mall in Ft. Smith (one of my favorite things to do).   


I found and bought a milk-glass dish.   

I plan to use it as a spoon rest.   

I know this mid-century (1950-60) candy dish isn't intended for that use, but I wanted something big enough to fit a ladle or spatula and still look nice.


On the way home I took this picture of the sunset behind us.  

Driving away from the sunset... closing down another day.
It represents the past.  Move on and anticipate the new day coming.



♥ ♥ ♥

VALENTINE
~ above all things - remember God loves you ~

I don't have a pattern for you today... just a cupid.  I think this would be cute on a small valentine pillow made out of wool or felt.

Microsoft clip art

♥ ♥ ♥

I'll sign off for now.
Have a terrific Tuesday.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham