Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something New

Hi,
Today, was a peaceful day.  It was overcast and rainy ~ the kind of day that mellows me out.

It seems I have already settled into a new routine.

  • My mornings are spent job searching and turning in my resume.  
  • My afternoons are spent catching up on projects with a nap thrown in once in a while.  

I miss going to work and clocking in but I am enjoying this time I have to get projects done.  :0)


I finished the two projects I mentioned last night.















I was able to get a start on the love quilt too.  It is going to be a nine patch with borders.  The nine patch block is 27" square.   I will add a border, maybe two, tomorrow and try to finish it.  I think it is going to make a pretty baby quilt.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TO MAKE AND WEAR

I've created a new page tab, titled To Make and Wear.   This page is of one of my Pinterest boards, showcasing crochet and knitted items you can make and wear.   If you see something you would like to make, click on the picture.  It will open in a new window, click on the picture again and it will take you to the pattern.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's all I have for this evening.

Have a fantastic Friday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia. You have been in my thoughts and prayers during this next phase of your life. I know you know that you are in the Lord's hands. In Bible Study this last week we learned that as Christinas we are not exempt from problems but they come filtered through the loving fingers of God's hand.

    Enjoy this time of refreshing from the Lord and savor the time to get some of those projects that get pushed to the back burner in the business of life! Enjoy the extra time with Dave and the kids! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging words. :0)

      God bless and keep you.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham