Saturday, January 12, 2013

Customize...

Hello,
I enjoyed a first birthday celebration for my sweet niece, Faith, today.  She is such a cutie. :0)  It was a small gathering of family.  We enjoyed fellowship and watching her and my nephew, Lucan, play.   There was cake and ice cream.  Faith, enjoyed her cake to hilt, with it all over her face, hands/arms and belly.  Needless to say, she wound up in the bathtub to get cleaned up, which she did not appreciate.  :0)   Oh, the memories of days past, when my two were little.

When I was getting Faith's gift ready to take to her party, I realized I did not have a birthday bag.  I had bags for Christmas, Easter, Wedding/anniversary, but nothing for birthdays.  I also had solid dark colored bags, plaid bags, brown bags and one white bag.  

So I decided to take the white bag and turn it into a birthday bag.  

Here's what you do.   Take a plain bag, makers and pens of various colors, and draw a custom design on the bag.  Here is the bag I did today.

custom birthday bag

front view

back view
This is also a great way to save a little money.   Buy the lower cost, plain bags and make them to fit the occasion.  They will look nice and will have your personal touch.

♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥

I leave you with a blessing tonight.  

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn His face toward you and give you peace. ~ Numbers 6:24-26 NIV

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham