Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Enjoy!

Hello,

several blogs back I had suggested that winter had hit... WRONG... yesterday morning we had a tiny glimpse of winter precipitation.  It was gone by 10 a.m. but if you ask me, it is NOW winter.  :0)

Today, was another chilly day.

My hubby is cooking homemade pizza.... it smells so yummy!




Earlier this evening I got this picture of Audre with Elvis.  I do believe that fat cat needs to seriously go on a diet.  :0)



*****************************************

Christmas is special to me, because it is a celebration of the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ, in my house.   I heard this song this evening by Francesca Battistelli and thought I'd share it with you.   Enjoy!


****************************************
That's all I have for this evening.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham