Saturday, November 24, 2012

Good medicine...


Hello,

I trust you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.



This evening was the annual Christmas Lighting of the town square and the Thanksgiving parade for Paris.   I wasn't able to attend, due to being sick with a major head cold, but my hubby was able to get a few pics for me.

Courthouse

Here comes Audre

playing drums to
Angels We Have Heard on High

There goes Audre

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RECIPE
I meant to share this recipe earlier in the week, but got busy and didn't get it done.   It's one I made using up some cake mix I had left over (half of lemon mix and half of orange mix).

Citrus Jello Cake
A citrus cake mix, lemon or orange
A small box of jello, strawberry
1 can of cream whip

Mix cake and bake per directions on box.   When cake is cooled down, poke holes in it with skewer or chop stick.  Mix jello per directions and pour over cake.  Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.  Serve with dream whip.  Yummy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



I guess that's all I have for this evening... it's time to take more over the counter meds - got get this head cold kicked out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Laughter is a good medicine.   If you need a laugh, check this out.


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham