Saturday, October 13, 2012

What it lacked in size...

Hi,

Do you remember the little cantaloupe that was found growing in a big pot outside?  

I got to taste that little jewel this morning.

note the size compared to the fork


What it lacked in size, it made up for in flavor.  I do believe it was one of the sweetest cantaloupes I've tasted.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know about you, but Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.  

How about a Christmas Ornament Swap! 
Check it out by clicking on the button below.


TutusandTeaParties


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check out my Poll at the top of the page.
Please vote.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham