Saturday, October 6, 2012

BANG... CRASH... WHIRL...

Hello....

Finally, it feels like fall.  

I was blessed, earlier in the week, to visit with my aunt Jo and uncle Ray.  They were up from Florida, visiting with my mom and dad.  





Last night we (the Logan County PieceMakers Quilt Guild) set up for our first quilt show today.  It looks like it is going to be a pretty day and I hope we have a good turn out.  I'll share the quilts with you in my next blog or two.  :)



 
This week, at work, construction or reconstruction started in the front office.  All day long we hear BANG.... CRASH...WHIRL.... as it is all going on just outside the office my co-workers and I share.  We have six weeks until it's done and then they will do our office.   Here are some pics I took the first day (Thursday).  


Yesterday, concrete block walls were being cut... talk about noise and stink! :)  

 I'm going to try to documents the changes as they happen. 


That's it for now...Audre is in a parade this morning and I want watch the parade before working the quilt show.   Have a great day!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham