Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lightning!

Hello,

On the way home from Dardanelle, this evening, I caught this picture just before heavy rain hit.


I have been trying to catch lightning in a picture for a few years and hooray!  I got finally got one.  :)

It has been over 100 the past few days and roads were very steamy when the rain slowed down.  I tried to get a picture of the steam coming off the roads but didn't get a good one.   The rain front that is moving through is suppose to bring cooler temps.  I'm ready for them.  : )

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Earlier today, at work, I checked my mailbox and was pleasantly surprised.  I received my certificate from the University of South Florida for the 30 hour OSHA course I passed.   I guess I let it slip my mind that a certificate and i.d. card would be on its way to me, and I was tickled pink to get it.
 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, I guess that is it for this evening.

Until next time...

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Friend!
    What a very very cool lightening photo.
    Happy Friday
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trace! Hope your weekend goes well. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham