Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's been going on?

Hello... it's been a bit since I last wrote.



As I sit here typing on my lunch break, the sound of happy voices in the hallway is a good sound.  It is a sound of a renewed spirit in the workforce.   A lot of changes have happened and I'm sure there are more to come, but it seems spirits are up with a new hope and outlook on our future.  Management has provided lunch today with grilled burgers and all the fixings.

A couple of days ago someone gave away a box full of bananas.  Needless to say I took a bunch home with me.  I plan to make an old fashioned banana pudding this evening and will post the recipe later on tonight.  It will be the first time I have made meringue and cooked a banana pudding in the oven.  Wish me luck!




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I trust all has gone well for you, since I last wrote.

What's been going on?

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham