Friday, July 6, 2012

Help A Child...

Hello, I trust you had an enjoyable 4th of July.  

I want to share with you an opportunity to show some love.   Like Project Linus, I have learned of a new endeavor to make quilts for children in need. Check it out below.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELP A CHILD

Wrapped Up in Sports, Inc. has partnered with the NY Rangers and Garden of Dreams for a holiday quilt donation to a NYC children's hospital. Pre-made quilt kits are available for volunteer quilters! 


Check it out!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got a few pics to share....





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, the week is wrapping up and I'll be going back to work on Monday.  My week off has been full of  OSHA training and flea marketing.  I know that is a weird combination, but that is pretty much what I've done, other than the little bit of canning and crocheting. 

Today, I found a shoe box of quilt blocks for $2.50... most of them were fans.  I also found a vintage egg separator and added it to my shelf with a couple of vintage whisks.

I guess that's all I have tonight.

Have a great Saturday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham