Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dream Green...

Hello,

Getting ready to go on a road trip with the family... just wanted to catch up on what's been going on.

My week has started out pretty calm and quiet, thus far.  :)

Canned a little salsa... will probably can more this week, though I'm thinking of making vegetable soup from the garden veggies and canning it.






My angel wing begonia now has a few blooms, it's hard to get a good picture of them but here's one I took this morning.

This evening when I get home, I will post the recipe of the week.  This week it's a quick Hashbrown Scramble, that can be changed up to the taste of the day.  :)

I found, in one of my quilting supplies magazines, a batting made from recycled plastic bottles.  It's called Dream Green.  I'm thinking it would be a cool batting to use. Have you used it before and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Well, that's it for now.   Until next time, have a great day!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham