Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Something Different...

Hello,
I thought I'd try something different tonight, craft wise.  

I had some old Cd's, glue dots, stars, glass rocks and some glitter and thought I'd make a sun catcher.  

Not sure that is quite my bag... if you know what I mean.    Here it is.

Hope it looks better in the morning light.  It is on the East side of my house, so the sunrise will hit it.  :)

I have two more Cd's to try something different with.... I'm thinking of drawing a design with glue then covering it with glitter to see how it does.

Got any suggestions?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was working in Microsoft Word and found this pretty pic.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE THIS WEEK

  1. Patriotic Lap Quilt (top is finished, need to back, tie and bind)
  2. Crocheted Scripture Block (started, need to finish)
  3. Organize or straighten up my sewing area (badly needed)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR TODAY

The heart has no secret which our conduct does not reveal. ~ French Proverb

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have you noticed the Hubble Telescope Pictures on my side panel? 

Some pretty awesome pictures.... all displaying the handiwork of our Awesome God.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have  a wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you, 
Sonia

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham