Friday, May 4, 2012

A Little Fog...

Today, started out foggy but turned sunny later.  It's amazing how much the world changes between fog and not.











You know...?  That's how it is with us sometimes.   Our world gets in a fog and everything, except what is closest to us like hurt, anger or want, goes out of focus.  We wonder around in the fog, lost, tripping through our days, waiting for the fog to lift.

"if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 (ASV)


Jehovah is my strength and my shield; my heart hath trusted in Him, and I am helped: Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.  Psalm 28:7


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these encouraging words! So true. Love the before and after photos, too. Gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham