Saturday, May 26, 2012

In the Coffin...

Hello,
Hope this finds you doing well and enjoying the weekend. :)

My family and I went to Silver Dollar City yesterday and had an enjoyable time.  I tried to get pics of the kids on some of the rides but was only able to get one and my daughter isn't very visible.


Here is the ride they were on.

Here's the pic I caught.

This thing was spinning and moving fast, like most of the rides, so I feel lucky to have gotten this one. :)




I got Audre in the coffin...


then I got David in the coffin...


Notice, Josh did not stick around for the coffin. :)



Then a gentleman, came along and took a picture of me and David in the coffin together...


Then David coaxed me into letting him get a pic of me alone... I really hate having my picture taken but several years ago, David told me that if I were to die, my kids wouldn't have a picture of me because I refused to take pictures.  That stuck with me, so I make myself cooperate.


The first one he took, caught me in my natural state,  talking with my hands...







So, I shut my mouth and held my hands so he could take another.  :)


It was a fun day but we were all tired when we finally got home last night, so today was a day of mostly resting for three of us.  My son had to work today, so he didn't get much rest.

 


I worked on my patriotic angel wall hanging, for my cubicle, today and finished it.


Here is a new Granny block I have learned to crochet.  I'm making a baby afghan using this block.


I almost have the patriotic lap quilt, I've been working on done.  I will post a pic of it later this weekend.


I guess that's all I have tonight.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Microsoft clip art

6 comments:

  1. New follower from the TTWFI hop! Love for you to follow back and link up to Mom's Monday Mingle. Happening now ;)

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I will visit your blog soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Hiya,

    That ride looks totally awesome. :) Came by to say hi and to thank you for linking up with the I Love My Online Friends Monday Hop this week. Hope to see you next week.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia -

    Whew! More power to your daughter going on spinning rides.

    Your projects look great. I really like the crochet block.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham