Thursday, May 10, 2012

I don't have a dog...

Hello,

I spent most of today in a safety conference held at the AR Tech in Russellville, Arkansas.  It was a very informative meeting.  I will be sharing the info with our employees at work.

They always have door prizes at the safety conference and I won two bags of dog food.

I don't have a dog but my parents have 4 little Chihuahuas, so I will be giving the food to them.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Kindness gives birth to kindness. ~Sophocles

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for tonight.   Here's wishing you a Fabulous Friday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


2 comments:

  1. I love to pass on the things I can't use when I win quilty stuff. The dog food will be enjoyed, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl! Yes, its always good to share. :) My mom's dogs will enjoy the food I'm sure too. :) I will be taking it to here tomorrow.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham