Monday, March 19, 2012

Good News

Hi...

When I walked into my dad's room this evening, he was sitting up watching the Wheel of Fortune with my mom.    Mom pointed out the "patient information" board in his room.   I saw the following words.

"Scheduled for discharge - 3/22/12"

Good news!!  :)




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He Speaks...

I'm always amazed at how God chooses to speak to me.   

The methods are various.

Sometimes through His Word, 
Sometimes through song,
Sometimes through a book I'm reading, 
Sometimes through a friend,
Sometime through a dream,
or just deep thought.

This weekend He chose a book I was reading.   

The message was basically "no, not now, I have better plans for you".

Today, I received an email from a friend telling me the very same thing. :)

Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thunder rolled and the rain fell today.   We have more moving in tonight, and it is suppose to settle over us for the next two days.

I love the sound of thunder rolling across the sky, the rain drops on the roof and windows, the smell of rain and the cool breeze that comes with it.   It's times like these, I wish I had a large wrap around porch.  I would sit out and just soak in the sounds and smell of the rain.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's it for this evening.

Here's wishing you a beautiful Tuesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know you are so happy to see that your Dad will soon be discharged. Hope he continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! I'm so glad to hear about your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your nice comments. They always bring a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham