Sunday, March 25, 2012

Forever Unchanged

Hello!

I trust you have had a good day.  :)

The Bible verse on my sidebar today is...

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. ~ Hebrews 13:8

Isn't that good news?

No matter, the changes that happen in my life, I have the assurance of knowing my Savior is unchanging.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHECK IT OUT...
  

The Things We Find Inside

Check the blog hop out at 
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/2012/03/i-love-my-online-friends-monday-hop_25.html?showComment=1332727728111#c7903481819450242183

This will help you find more awesome blogs to follow and help you receive more followers for you blog.




And Sew We Craft is having a giveaway
check it out at 
http://www.andsewwecraft.com/2012/03/giveaway-time-hullabaloo-charm-squares/#comment-1465
 
the prize: 3 charm packs of Hullabaloo by Urban Chicks for Moda
date:  Tuesday, March 27th 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's wishing you a great week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia -

    I love that verse. It was a great comfort when my life seemed upside down.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I agree it is a great comfort. :)

      God bless and keep you,
      Sonia

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham