Thursday, February 2, 2012

Inspiration, Felt

Hi!

A friend, at work, gave me some felt the other day.  This evening, I took out my pinking shears and played with the felt, so see how it would work.   I ended up with a heart ornament and a flower pin for my handbag.


I'm thinking the felt would work good in some pin cushions too.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
INSPIRATION FOR TODAY

Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6



Hearts that are open to the love that is God, feel loved in loving and served in serving.
~ Edward Gloeggler~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you just whip things up, Sonia! Amazing.

    Thanks for the Scripture. This one spoke to me today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! The scripture helped me out last night. :)

      Delete
  2. That is really cool. You are so talented. I'm a tad bit jealous. :) I have not an ounce of creativity within me.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham