Friday, December 16, 2011

YEA!!

Hello All!  Hope this week has been a good week for you.  :)

No! Don't take my pic! :)


My daughter got her Letterman jacket yesterday.

Where have the years gone?








++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



This evening I crocheted a little.  I made a candle doily.  








++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, just two more work days and then I'm off work until after New Year's Day.   YEA!!

This week, at work we are having a Tea Cup Auction.  The  proceeds go toward helping families in need, in our community.  We will have the drawing tomorrow and give everything away.   We received a lot of items this year.  A friend and I paired everything up, with one or more things, into bundles and we wound up with over 50 bundles.   Isn't that amazing!!   I hope we raise a lot of money to help those in need. 

This has been a busy week trying to get everything, I can, done before I leave for vacation.   I want to start the new year out, without being behind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for now.

Have a Fabulous Friday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


Good Night! 

1 comment:

  1. Morning Friend!
    Where do the years go?? My baby will be 20 sunday.
    Love the picture of your girl!
    Hope you are very sucessful in your tea cup auction!
    Have a great vacation.
    CHristmas JOY
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham