Friday, December 16, 2011

A Success!!

The Tea Cup Auction at work was a success!!  

We raised over $800.  

Isn't that awesome?


I came away from the auction with a ceramic bowl and tray set, a puzzle and several cross stitch ornament kits.


I have started on one of the ornament kits.  I'll share it when I get it done.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Right now Perry Mason is on the tube ~The Case of the Lurid Letter. I like those old shows.  Don't you?



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's wishing you a Wonderful Weekend!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia,

    WOW! Your hard work paid off. I'm glad to hear the Auction went well. You were able to get some nice things yourself.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee! I am so glad it went as well as it did. I know it will help out in a good way for those in need.

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham