Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MIB..

Okay... I'll admit I like the Men In Black movies.    There's a new one coming out next summer.  Check it out...






Not much to share this evening.  Was going to make some Christmas curtains this evening, but changed my mind.  I will make curtains that I can use year around.  I plan on doing so during my time off at Christmas.

So I just used tonight to take it easy, relax and watch a little of TV with my hubby and kids.

Hope your day was good.

Here's wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia,

    I'm a Men In Black kid of gal! The movie looks fantastic!!!!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonya -

    I'm back. My computer woes are finally a thing of the past with a new desktop. :)

    Merry Christmas,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Susan!! Merry Christmas to you too!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham