Monday, October 17, 2011

Nobody Knows...

Today, I received a pleasant surprise.  One of the ladies at work brought me a cutting off a rose bush.  She has several of this particular kind and told me about them, earlier in the year.    I'm not sure what they are called, but I'm going to find out.  :)

They are very pretty and have a pretty smell.   I'm thinking of maybe planting some of these in the Spring. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What do you hope your life will be like in 20 years?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Well, I'm cutting it short tonight.  I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday.  

I'd like to end with a quote from Dale Carnegie ~ One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living.  We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside or windows today.

So having quoted Mr. Carnegie, remember to slow down and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to the last question: 

3 comments:

  1. I hope my children are all happily settled and that I have a few grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to still be writing and ministering to others if I'm still around.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham