Sunday, October 2, 2011

Key Word for the Month...

Hello!  Hope your Sunday has been a blessed one.  :)

Yesterday, I said I would share pics of the reenactment at the Frontier's Day.  So here are the pics... it's a story of a female spy, giving Confederate secrets to the Union.  She receives the info from a Confederate Soldier.  Both are caught and are being hung for their treason to the Confederacy.   I knew several people in the reenactment and it was fun watching them perform.  :)











 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION
What's one thing in the past, you would like to change?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looking forward in this month, busy is the key word.  :)    The block of the month will be starting soon.  I have a lap quilt or two to make and I need to finish the bigger quilt, I'm working on.  

How are you set for the month?   

I noticed the other day, that some of the autumn colors are coming in. The reds, oranges and yellows.  I hope we have more color, than I think we will, this year.    

One of the reasons I like autumn the best, is the beautiful colors that God paints the landscape with.  He paints the landscape year around, but I like the autumn colors the best.  :)


Thank you Father in heaven for the beauty You share with us!!
 

Well, that's it for now.   Here's wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterday's question: my Bible, a water filtration system, MREs, fire starter kit, compass/map

4 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure I would want to change anything for fear of the good things getting changed also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! That's certainly something to think about. :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to go to a reenactment!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham