Saturday, September 17, 2011

Autumn Angel

Today... 

I don't have very many words tonight... so.... I'll show pics instead.  :)


The autumn wall hanging, I'm working on for my cubicle at work.



An autumn angel, I crocheted, making it up as I went today.






I found this cute little book (3" x 3 1/2") today for $1,

and also these pretty little matchbook notepads for 25¢.










++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to yesterday's question:  Air... for the obvious reason. :)

4 comments:

  1. My most recent trip was a round-trip to my daughter's college and back. We left Tuesday at 4 p.m., got there at 7 p.m. just in time for her volleyball match, had dinner with her afterwards and got home Wednesday at 2 a.m. Not sure how many miles but over 6 hours of just driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!

    Wow... that's a lot of traveling in such a short time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall hanging is looking cute. I traveled for 7 out of state trips in 7 weeks this summer, then, I just got back from another trip to Texas for a wedding. 2 weeks of travel (and vacation). Over 1200 miles each way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl!

    That is a LOT of traveling! :)

    Thanks for you nice comment on my wall hanging. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham