Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's been several days since I last posted.   Been busy, wore out, low energy... etc...  I don't have pics of projects I've been working on yet, but hope to have some soon.  

I have started and new Bible study on Daniel.  It's a Beth Moore series.   I think this one is going to be another good one. :)   I have given up soda pop, I figure if Daniel could refuse the king's food and drink I could give up soda's for this study, and then break my addiction to them.   I haven't had a soda pop since lunch on Monday.  Haven't missed them yet, either.  :)


I didn't cook this evening (was out of town), so I don't have a recipe to share.  I will post one tomorrow.  I do however have some pics of the sunset as I drove home (actually, David was driving) on Highway 23 this evening.



After we got home, I tried a frozen banana.  Have you ever had one?  

David cut some bananas in half, put them on popcicle sticks and froze them.   They were good, but I think I prefer them fresh.  :)




Earlier today, at work, there was this huge butterfly... I tried to get a pic of it... my pic doesn't do it justice though...









+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What bill do you hate paying the most?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Though I have been busy, I've been mellow... this sums up my mood....

Here's wishing you a fabulous Friday!  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia






My answer to the last question:  my super power?  the power to heal hurting hearts.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia, I'm home from vacation and trying to get back into the blogging rhythm again. You are my first stop! I thought lots about you while I was gone and had quilting on my mind. Look for a post at WTD soon.

    Beautiful sunset photos! And I've never had a frozen banana - not sure if I will. But I heard they are good with chocolate.
    I hope you enjoy your new study.

    Blessings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth Moore's Daniel study is great (aren't they all?!) I love frozen bananas and eat several each week. I probably have 3 in the freezer right now. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla, Welcome Back my friend!

    Thank you for your sweet comments. I will check WTD soon.

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sallie! I agree with you about Beth's studies. I learn something new each time. :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. o...o..OH! yep, I LUV theee frozen banana...dipped in chocolate and nuts is my favorite.

    The bill I hate to pay...ALL-a-dem. I just don't like paperwork.

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz105.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie... I think I will have to try a frozen banana,dipped in chocolate and nuts. You are the second person to mention chocolate and of course, if chocolate is involved I'm willing to try it. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham