Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friendship Day

Today is Friendship Day.   
To all my friends, I thank you for putting up with me.  :)   
I thank the Lord each day for the friends He has put in my life.   

Ultimately He is my Friend above all friends.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What did people tease you about when you were growing up?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I saw lots of clouds today and a few sprinkles.   The clouds let the temperatures be a little bit cooler, and that alone was a blessing.    

On the way home from church this evening, the clouds were beautifully highlighted by the sun.  But like before, I did not have my camera with me.  :(     

I looked for a pic that might give you an idea of what I saw this evening, but alas, I could not find one worthy.   So I will try to describe them.

To the East of me, the clouds were fluffy mountainous clouds, tinted a pink-orange from the setting sun, and to the West the clouds were more feathery and dark, highlighted pink-orange from behind.   

It truly was a beautiful painting by the Master's hand.


Have a wonderful Monday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterday's question:  My favorite toy was a little orange stuffed dog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia,
    Nice video,but I have to admit that I'm disappointed and mad at him right now. It will take time for me to forgive. It's just like when your mad at a friend here on earth.

    Answer for your question: That I had a handicap sister.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham