Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It all started this morning...

Feeling a little stressed and overwhelmed lately, there has been little blessings today, to remind me that though I'm stressed, I'm blessed.

It all started this morning...

I found a note lying on my keyboard, as I turned the corner into my cubicle...

     God is no stranger in a far away place...
     He is as close as the wind that blows across my face.
     It is true I cannot see the wind as it blows.
     But I feel it around me, and my heart surely knows,
     That God's mighty hand can be felt everywhere,
     For there is nothing on earth, that is not in God's care.

I thought that was a very nice way to start my work day.

Later in the morning, I thought I had totally lost a very detailed spreadsheet, which took me hours to create, only to find it and restore it.

We were also missing a key in the front office, only to find it tucked tightly in the corner of a cart on the other side of the plant.

Around mid-morning, I stepped outside to collect myself... isn't that a funny saying?...

Anyway,  I stepped outside and the flowers, planted near the front entrance, were full of butterflies and moths fluttering from one flower to the next, with bees busily collecting their harvest.   Realizing they were amazingly, wonderfully created and I had the opportunity to see them at their finest, brought a smile to my face.

I heard joyful chatter and laughter coming from the conference room.... that hasn't happened in quite some time.

I also saw a friend this morning, I haven't seen in a few months.

This evening I enjoyed a nice chat with a friend I haven't been in contact with for several months.

So... I think HE got HIS point across today.  Even though I may be stressed, I am blessed.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

How did you rebel as a child?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So... what little blessings have come your way?

Have a terrific Thursday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia




My answer to yesterday's question:  I like Christmas and Easter the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia...

    Blessings come when we least expect them!

    I'll be sharing mine on my This is the day...

    Rebel as a child...to my deepest regret I lied to my mom who trusted me with all her heart..and it took me a YEAR to gain back that trust. Years later...even being born again..this regret stays in my heart. I pray to help young people get saved early in life and appreciate the GOOD life GOD has for them..and they don't have to REBEL.

    Blessings and Happy Quilting
    HOPE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hope... I understand completely, that is basically my story too.

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham