Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas Mood

This is my latest project.  I have been in Christmas mood this month.   

This table runner will most like sit on my piano during the Christmas season.   The tree skirt I was going to make has been changed to a table topper.  I have a tree skirt already.  My dining table is small, so I will make a table topper for it.  

As a fellow quilter said the other day..."too many quilts, not enough time".   One good thing...my hands aren't idle.

What's that old saying?....   Idle hands are the devil's tools.

Well, I don't need or want that!  :)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm getting closer to posting my GIVEAWAY.
Look for it this weekend. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, I guess that's it for tonight.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterday's question:   Despicable Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham