Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slow rain...


When I opened my front curtains this morning I saw the beautiful sight of rain.   I quickly got my camera and took a pic.   Prayers have been answered. 

 It was a slow rain.  The kind that is peaceful and deep soaking.   The kind of rain you can take a walk in, with a friend or a love.  The kind of rain that soothes your soul, as you sit out on a covered porch, listening to its symphony. 

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. ~ Isaiah 55:12
 
Thank you Lord for the rain!!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TODAY'S QUESTION
Where's the best place you've been? 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well... sinus pill is kicking in... so I'm signing off soon.

Here's wishing you a Fantastic Friday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterdays' question:  Business Management

4 comments:

  1. We could use some rain. This weekend is suppose to be very hot and humid.
    I don't mind the hot just don't like the humid.
    I like to breathe!!!
    My favorite place: South Dakota so pretty and peaceful. There's so much to see and do.
    Badlands was amazing!
    Have a great weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a nice rain storm! Yours looks wonderful. The best place I've ever been is my own home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! I'm glad you got some rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for responding! :) Have a great weekend!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham