Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Laugh 'til you cry...

This evening my family and I enjoyed a great visit with family.   We had a delicious meal. My sister-n-law, Sande, cooked a Mexican casserole.  

At one point in the evening I got so tickled about something Sande said (because I could totally relate) that I laughed until I started to cry.   I had to make myself stop or I would be bawling.   


Laughter is a very strong emotion for me and if I get to laughing hard I always wind up crying.  It can be embarrassing at times.   Does that ever happen to you?

 

After we got home I finished a dishcloth I started yesterday. 








++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What subject do you wish you knew more about?
(I will post my answer tomorrow)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's wishing you a terrific Thursday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia





My answer to yesterday's question: that was a tough one... there is not one from our life time that I want to talk to.  The ones I'd like to talk to, I will get to, one day in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham