Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Call It Good!

Give me a cranberry slush and call it good!

All afternoon, I craved a cranberry slush, so after work I picked up my daughter and we went to Sonic.   She got a large cherry limeade, easy ice and I got a large cranberry slush.  Yummy!!

Had a pbj and chips for my evening meal, then got to work on a crocheted choker for a friend.  

Here's what I've got so far.   The choker band is 15 1/4" long.  She gave me the three horse charms to attach and I will add the hooks of a "hook and eye" set to one end so that she can clasp it together and be able to adjust the size a little.  




This will match the two rings I made for her a few weeks ago. 






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so much into a book, that I read until I happened to look up at the clock this morning, and it was 2:30 a.m.   I made myself go to bed, since I had to get up at 6:30 for work.   

Here's the book...
 It's a book of four stories, with the setting in Virginia from 1846 - 1918.
 It is a very interesting read thus far.  

I found this book at a garage sale for $1.00.  It was in "like new" condition.

Now I'm ready to get back to the book.  :)
 



But before I go... Bonnie, my friend from work, handed me this book this morning and told it was a good read.  So I will be starting it soon.     


What books are you reading now?


Here's wishing you a Wonderful Wednesday!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

1 comment:

  1. A cranberry slush sounds good right now!
    Cute choker!
    I love to read books ~ but sadly I haven't had any time to read lately.
    Enjoy your good reads.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham