Sunday, June 5, 2011

Progress and Praise

This weekend I set goals... Here is what I have accomplished.



Mug Rug



Crocheted Dish Cloth
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



A good start on the rings.











 
 ************************************************

TODAY...

Today has been dubbed "World Environment Day".   

This day was created to focus on important environment issues.  The United Nations, promotes political attention and action as well as worldwide awareness of  the environment.    "World Environment Day" is celebrated in a different city each year.




 ******************************************************

DON'T FORGET...
Don't forget to vote on the poll at the top of the page.
Only 4 days left to vote.

******************************************************

ONLY 19 MORE TO GO...
Only 19 more followers to go and then I can have a Giveaway!
Please help by sharing my blog with your readers.

Thanks!

*******************************************************
PRAISE...
No matter what we go through, no matter how tough, angering or sad a time may be for us, God is always with us.  He never changes, He is always near.  So praise Him in the storms of life.

****************************************************************

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. You had a very productive weekend! Love the colors in the mug rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dishcloth. Someday I will attempt to make one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham