Sunday, April 10, 2011

Slow, Quiet Weekend


This weekend has been a slow one.   I made the little coaster above to take to work to use at my desk.

I have been looking for a  Easter pattern to make.  I think I will make a wall hanging with lilies and a cross.   I may not get it done in time for Easter but I'll have it for next year.  :)

I also looked at bag patterns.  I have some old jeans, I'm thinking of turning into tote bags.

I also looked at a few panels I have, some Christmas themed, some Children themed and thought about making them, due to the easiness of them.

Microsoft clip art
As you can see... I've had a lot of thinking going on and not a lot of doing, this weekend. 

It has been a very warm weekend and I haven't had much energy other than to think. 

I even came close to falling asleep in church this morning and that is very unusual for me.    I did much better this evening. :)





I trust you had a nice weekend and hope you have a great week ahead.

Until next time...

God bless and keep you,
Sonia.


P.S.  if you haven't voted yet on the best Shop Hop Quilt, please do so.  The poll will close this coming weekend.

Also, check out and help support the Children's Miracle Network, on the left.   It's free... just click on the socialvibe link.

2 comments:

  1. You coaster is darling. Sometimes weekends are made for "not doing" but just for thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you do with your jeans. I have 8 pair sitting around that I need to "create" something with them. I just don't know what.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham