Saturday, April 23, 2011

Relax, Reflect and Enjoy the Day

Today was a day of reflection.  It was overcast and a little rainy.  I friend of mine loves rainy days and talked about how it is nice to just take it easy all day.

I agree.


The overcast inspired me to take some pictures today.  It was lightly sprinkling when I took these pictures.


The trees are greening up nicely.


My hostas are growing like crazy



 The rain brings the birds out too.  They were singing all afternoon.  


I got a picture of this pair of Blue Jays while they played and sang.



 



This Robin was singing too.






*******************************************************

PROJECT ACCOMPLISHED

This is the doily I made today, to take to work for my desk.

*********************************************************

This evening my family and I went to an Easter Cantata at First Baptist, here in town and it was a blessing to see and visit with a few of my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ.

The drama was from the view of Nicodemus and Mary Magdalene and was very good, though I didn't get any pictures of it, as my camera's battery was low.  

I will make sure to charge my camera up and take pictures of the Easter program I will be seeing tomorrow night.

*********************************************************

IN CLOSING

Luke 23:32-34 And there were also two others, criminals, led with him to be put to death. And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.  And they divided his garments and cast lots.

Luke 23:44-46 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.  And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn in the middle.  And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, INTO THY HANDS I COMMEND MY SPIRIT: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.


***************************************************************

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham