Monday, April 4, 2011

Quilts, Quilts and more Quilts

Let me begin by stating my poll had a glitch today and I had to reload it.  So... the data that was there was lost. 
I was able to view the results before I had to reinstall the application, so I will had them to the end result on the 17th.  Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't mess up again.

As promised here are the pictures of the other quilts that were seen on our shop hop.

The Rabbit's Lair
The Rabbit's Lair

 

The Quilt Corner
Pin cushion collection - The Quilt Corner
Sew A Stitch
Country House Quilts











Sager Creek
Sager Creek















Sager Creek
Just for Fun Fabrics














Just for Fun Fabrics
Dr.Seuss - Just for Fun Fabrics











Crooked Creek
Crooked Creek














Mama's Log House
Mama's Log House











Mama's Log House
What I brought home


***************************************************

Today began dark and rainy, then turned windy and chilly but the sky was beautiful this afternoon!











******************************************************

He will give His angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.  Psalm 91:11

God bless and keep you,
Sonia
Publish Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham