Friday, April 22, 2011

Jumped the Wall

Well, I jumped the wall this week.

Mentally and in reality.

Mentally, I scaled the wall, wiggled through the barbed wire barrier and made it to freedom.

In reality I moved to the other side of a cubicle wall.  That in itself seems a little like freedom.  At least it's closer to the door.

But enough about work...

My husband, David, surprised me and two ladies I work with yesterday afternoon with a delicious snack.

Almond Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies.  

Delicious doesn't quite cut it, it's more like Yummylicious!
I have posted the recipe on the recipe tab.
Check it out!


********************************************************

CURRENT FINISHED PROJECT
 
I crocheted a dishcloth last night.  

The colors made me think of Easter and Spring when I bought the yarn.

I started a doily this evening in the same yarn and will be adding black as a contract.  If it turns okay I will take it to work to use under a potted plant I have on my desk.




********************************************************

GOALS THIS WEEKEND

  1. To work on my family tree
  2. To work on "Changing Winds" quilt 
  3. To see a Easter Cantata Saturday night
  4. Church on Sunday and a different Easter Cantata Sunday evening

**********************************************************

IN CLOSING

Blingcheese.com
Luke 22:39-44  And he came out, and went as he was accustomed, to the mount of olives; and his disciples also followed him.  And when he was at the place, he said to them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.  And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw, and kneeled down, and prayed, saying Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.  And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.  And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.




God bless and keep you,
Sonia

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham